TDK-Lambda i6A Series of 250W, 9 to 40V/53V Input Non-isolated DC-DC Converters
TDK-Lambda's I6A Series offers 9-40V Input, 14A Output in a 250W 1/16th Brick Power Module. The I6A24 power modules perform local voltage conversion from either a 12V or 24V bus. The i6A24014A033V utilizes a low component count that results in both a low cost structure and a high level of performance. The open-frame, compact, design features a low profile and weight that allow for extremely flexible and robust manufacturing processes. The ultra-high efficiency allows for a high output power rating that is truly usable even in demanding thermal environments.
TDK-Lambda I6A Series Features:
- Size – 33mm x 22.9 mm x 12.7 m
- (1.3 in. x 0.9 in. x 0.5 in.)
- Maximum weight 15g (0.53 oz)
- Thru-hole pins 3.68mm (0.145”)
- Industry standard 1/16th brick form factor
- Up to 250W of output power in high ambient temperature, low airflow environments with minimal power derating
- Wide output voltage adjustment range (3.3V – 24V)
- Negative logic on/off
- Optimized dynamic voltage response with minimal external capacitors
- Low noise
- Constant switching frequency
- Remote Sense
- Full, auto-recovery protection:
- Input under voltage
- Short circuit
- Thermal limit
- ISO Certified manufacturing facilities
TDK-Lambda i6A Series Optional Features:
- Positive logic on/off
- Power Good
- Frequency Synchronization
- Output voltage sequencing
- Short 2.79mm (0.110”) pin length
- Long 4.57mm (0.180”) pin length
TDK-Lambda i6A Series Applications:
Download the datasheet here.
View the i6A Series video here.
In stock at Sager Electronics. Visit the Sager TDK-Lambda i6A Series product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the TDK-Lambda products page for more information on their entire offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for TDK-Lambda, at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.