RPS-200 Series Miniature Green Open Frame Type and Enclosed Type Medical Power Supply
Since the new generation medical power supply RPS family was released, MEAN WELL continuously expands this product line and pushes upward the output power. It is pleasing to unveil the new 200W RPS-200 series built on top of the original 4” x 2” footprint in order to provide the medical, biochemical inspection and aesthetic medicine instrument market an internal medical open frame type and enclosed type power supply with the higher output wattage, energy-saving feature and compact size.
This product complies with IEC60601-1 3rd version, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and TUV EN60601-1 medical related safety regulations, possessing 2 x MOPP isolation level and ultra low leakage current (<190μA) that is suitable to be applied to various type BF (Body Floating, patient contact type) medical equipments. Furthermore, with the ultra low no load power consumption (<0.5W), it helps meet the energy-saving requirements. This product provides the fast and complete standard power supply solutions to meet the demands for medical inspection or monitoring equipments requiring ultra low leakage current and low power consumption while at standby mode, hemodialysis machine, medical monitoring system, X-ray machine, and so on.
- 4” x 2” miniature PCB size
- 80~264VAC full range input
- Ultra low no load power consumption <0.5W
- EMI Class B for both Class I (with FG) and Class II (no FG) configuration
- Highest efficiency up to 94%
- Working temperature:-30~ 70?
- Complete protection functions: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection for 140W and 200W with 10CFM forced air
- Built-in 12Vdc / 0.5A fan supply
- Approved for UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Equipped with LED indicator for power on
- Dimension (L x W x H): 101.6 x 50.8 x 29 mm for PCB type, 103.4 x 62 x 40 mm for enclosed type
- 3 years warranty
Download the datasheet here:
In stock at Sager. Visit MEAN WELL in the Sager Product Catalog for price and availability, or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized distributor for MEAN WELL at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.