Phoenix Contact Uninterruptible Power Supply - QUINT4
The intelligent QUINT UPS for integration into established industrial networks: your systems continue to be supplied with uninterrupted power, even in the event of a mains failure. The battery management system with IQ Technology and a powerful battery charger ensures superior system availability.
The QUINT DC UPS is an intelligent modular solution that provides critical system-backup voltage to supply loads in the event of mains failure and indicates the operating and battery state. The QUINT DC UPS highlights its integrated EtherNet/IP communications in 5 A, 10 A, 20 A, and 40 A versions. This DC UPS enables you to understand the health of your application by monitoring power-supply vitals, such as current or voltage, which are passed on by the UPS. Battery-backup shut down via EtherNet/IP is also an option. The battery management system (BMS) with IQ technology and a powerful battery charger ensures power reliability within a control system. Device variants are each available with Industrial Ethernet network interfaces (EtherNet/IPTM, PROFINET, EtherCAT®) and USB or simply status contacts only. Networking enables the system to be monitored, configured, or shut down in a safe manner from any location.
- QUINT UPS with IQ Technology
- RJ45 communication interfaces (EtherNet/IP™), for DIN rail mounting
- Input: 24 V DC
- Output: 24 V DC / 5 A
- Charging current: 1.5 A
- Easy integration into networks using PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT® and USB interfaces
- Evaluation of state of health (SOH) and state of charge (SOC), thanks to the intelligent battery management system (BMS)
- Automatic recognition of the battery capacities and technologies (VRLA-WTR, LI-ION)
- Monitoring of output current and voltage, as well as manual connection and disconnection of the system
- SFB technology will selectively trip a standard thermal magnetic circuit breaker in the event of a short circuit on a load. Loads connected in parallel will continue working.
Visit the Phoenix Contact page to generate a product datasheet specific to your requirements. The following part numbers are available. Please visit the Phoenix Contact product catalog on power.sager.com for price and availablity:
In addition to supporting the Phoenix Contact DIN Rail Power Supply offering, Sager is a Phoenix Contact Certified Value Added Distributor. We can provide a wide range of custom value-added solutions ranging from assembling Combicon terminal blocks to providing complete DIN Rail assemblies to print. Phoenix also manufactures Wire Duct product to complement their DIN Rail product offering; Sager has inventory of this product as well as the capability to cut the wire duct to meet customer specifications. Visit the Phoenix Contact page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the Authorized Distributor for Phoenix Contact, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.