RRC Power Introduces RRC2130 FlatPAQ Lithium-Ion Smart Battery Pack
Following the success of the RRC2140, RRC is adding another standard battery to its FlatPAQ family with prismatic cells in 2s1p configuration, including a redundant safety circuit and smart battery management system.
The new RRC2130 battery with just 8mm in thickness is extremely thin. It is designed to fit into very slim devices, such as the back of a PC display or on a PC board, to allow developers to make a tablet-like design possible for medical or industrial applications.
The new RRC2130 has an optimized capacity of 3880mAh at a nominal voltage of 7.6V. The overall energy density is 29.5Wh for extended power and runtime. The RRC2130 complies to the SMBus communication standard version 1.1 as well as the JEITA standard, which uses optimized charging profiles based on temperatures.
RRC Power RRC2130 Features:
- Worldwide approvals and certification of safety standards
- No development costs, fast time-to-market
- Smart batteries with numerous features according to the SMBus specification
- State-of-the-art lithium-ion cells with the market’s highest energy density
- High discharge performance
- JEITA charging profile optimization
- Numerous and redundant safety features, e.g.:
- CUV (Cell Under Voltage): protection against deep discharge
- COV (Cell Over Voltage): protection against over charge
- OTC (Over Temperature in Charge): Protection against overheating while charging
- OTD (Over Temperature in Discharge): Protection against overheating during discharging
- Increased ESD protection up to 8kV
- SHA-1 cryptosystem to prevent plagiarism
RRC Power RRC2130 Applications:
Click here to download the RRC FlatPAQ Lithium-Ion Smart Battery Pack datasheet.
The RRC2130 Battery Pack is in stock at Sager Electronics. Click here for the RRC Sager product catalog page for pricing and availability.
Visit the RRC Power Solutions page for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for RRC, at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.