Phoenix Contact’s Quint4 High Performance Power Supplies with NFC Technology
The fourth generation of the high-performance QUINT POWER power supplies ensures superior system availability by means of new functions. Signaling thresholds and characteristic curves can be individually adjusted via the NFC (near field communication) interface. The unique SFB (selective fuse breaking) technology and preventive function monitoring of the QUINT POWER power supply increase the availability of your application.
QUINT4 Features and Benefits:
- SFB technology trips standard circuit breakers selectively, loads that are connected in parallel continue working
- Preventive function monitoring indicates critical operating states before errors occur
- Signaling thresholds and characteristic curves that can be adjusted via NFC maximize system availability
- Easy system extension thanks to static boost; starting of difficult loads thanks to dynamic boost
- High degree of immunity, thanks to integrated gas-filled surge arrester and mains failure bridging time of more than 20 milliseconds
- Robust design thanks to metal housing and wide temperature range from -40°C to 70°C
- Worldwide use thanks to the wide range input and international approval package
Download the Phoenix Contact Short Form Power Supply Catalog here.
Click here to visit the Phoenix Contact catalog for price and inventory availability.
Visit the Phoenix Contact page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for Phoenix Contact, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.