Advanced Energy A Series of High Voltage Regulated DC-DC Converters
The A Series consists of miniature, PCB-mount, high voltage, regulated DC-DC converters. Designed and built utilizing state-of-the-art power-conversion topology, these units feature surface-mount technology and encapsulation techniques that provide high reliability and performance.
The A Series is available with the Ripple Stripper® filter (-F option) and with enhanced interfaces (-I5/-I10 options).
Advanced Energy A Series Features:
- Eight models from 0 to 62 V through 0 to 6 kV
- 4, 20, or 30 W of output power
- Maximum Iout capability down to 0 V
- Wide input voltage range
- Available with Ripple Stripper® filter (-F option)
- Indefinite output short-circuit protection
- Output current monitor
- Fixed-frequency, low-stored-energy design
- > 430,000 hour MTBF at 65°C (149°F)
- UL/cUL recognized component; CE Mark (LVD and RoHS)
Advanced Energy A Series Typical Applications:
- Bias supplies
- Electrostatic detectors
- Mass spectrometers
- Photomultiplier tubes (PMTs)
Advanced Energy A Series Downloads:
In stock at Sager Electronics. Visit the Sager Advanced Energy A Series product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the Advanced Energy page for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for AEI, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.