1200 Watt High Performance AC/DC Modular Power
The NEVO+1200S is a modular and user configurable power supply offering unrivalled performance and flexibility. Delivering up to 1200 watts from a 1.2kg 6” x 6” x 1U package, the NEVO is the ultimate power solution for applications where size and weight are vital factors. Each system consists of an input module with eight slots where any combination of outputs can be fitted to create a power solution with up to sixteen isolated outputs. The series carry full UL60950 safety approvals and comply with EN61000-3, EN61000-4 and EN55002-B EMC Standards.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 1200 Watt output with no derating for North America.
- 6″ x 6″ x 1U Footprint
- UL60950 2nd Edition safety certified.
- Complies to EMC Standards EN61000-3, EN61000-4 and EN550022-B.
- Highest Industry power density (21W/in³).
- Lightest modular design – only 1.2kg – 1000watt/kg.
- Up to 89% efficient with high reliability performance.
- Remote current / voltage programming.
- Accurate current sharing.
- Current output signal.
- 2 x 5V 1A bias supply.
- Field configurable.
- RoHS compliant.
- 24 hour samples.
- Two year warranty.
In stock at Sager. To purchase or quote the NEVO+1200S online, please visit:
Further details may be found on the Vox Power website. Should you need additional information about this exciting new product from Vox Power, please contact your local Sager Sales representative or call 1-800-SAGER-800 to reach the Sager Service Center nearest you.