GE Critical Power CLP Open Frame Power Supplies
Sager Power Systems, a specialized group within Sager Electronics dedicated to power, announces the CLP power supplies from GE Critical Power. GE Critical Power's CLP power supplies are compact, high-efficiency open frame devices with an output voltage of 12V.
The GE CLP0112 power supply features a maximum output current of 12.5A at 12Vout (150W). CLP0212 features maximum output current of 16.7A at 12Vout (200W) and standby output of 5V or 3.3V at 0.25A. CLP series power supplies are ideal for use in telecommunications equipment, embedded computing, storage systems, and industrial equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact size 50.8 mm x 101.6 mm x 36.1 mm (2 in x 4 in x 1.4 in)
- Universal AC Input Range (90 - 264VAC)
- Output voltage of 12V, 24V, 28V
- Maximum output current of 16.7A@ 12Vout (200W), 12.5A @ 12Vout (150W), 8.3A @ 24Vout (200W), 7.1A @ 28Vout (200W)
- Standby output of 5V @ 0.25A (select models)
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS** Gold Certification
- Full load capability at 50degC and 1m/s (200LFM) airflow with derating at higher temperatures or lower airflows
- Remote ON/OFF (select models)
- Output overcurrent protection (non-latching)
- Overtemperature protection
- Output overvoltage protection
- Up to 12ms of holdup time
- Parallellable with current sharing (select models)
- Active power factor corrected input
- Conducted EMI - meets CISPR22 (EN55022) and FCC Class A/B requirements
- Compliant to RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC
- UL and cUL approved to UL/CSA60950-1, TUV (EN60950-1), CE Mark (for LVD) and CB Report available
- ISO** 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities
Sager is an authorized distributor for GE Critical Power. To find out more about this and other quality products from GE Critical Power, contact your local Sager Power Systems Sales Engineer at 866.588.1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.