Mean Well EPP-400 Series Open Frame AC-DC Power Supply
Following the successful launch of the 200W miniature green open frame type industrial power supply EPP-200 series, MEAN WELL expanded this product family by increasing the output wattage up to 400W within a 5” x 3” footprint. The EPP-400 series of miniature open frame type standard power supplies offers a complete 15~400W power solution for industrial applications and IT-related markets.
The features of this product include the miniature size (5”x3”), ultra low no load power consumption (<0.5W) and the less-than-1U low profile design (only 35 mm high). The EPP-400 series also includes outstanding anti-interference ability, which delivers EMI Class B for Class I (with F.G.) and EMI Class A for Class II (no F.G.), while meeting installation requirements for terminal end systems and various power enclosures (such as plastic or metal) applications installed inside the system cabinets. Other applications include industrial electric equipment, electro-mechanical instruments, factory automation systems, and electronic devices which demand low no load power consumption such as autoclave sterilizer equipment.
MEAN WELL EPP-400 Features:
- 5” x 3” miniature PCB size
- 80~264VAC full range input
- Built-in PFC function
- High efficiency up to 94%
- Working temperature:-30~ 70º
- Complete protection functions: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection for 250W and 400W with 25CFM forced air
- Built-in 12Vdc / 0.5A auxiliary supply
- Standby 5V@1A with fan, @0.6A without fan
- Built-in remote sense function
- UL/CUL/TUV/CB/CE approvals
- LED indicator for power on
- Dimension (L x W x H): 127 x 76.2 x 35 mm
- 3 years warranty
Visit the Sager MEAN WELL product catalog for price and availability. The datasheet may be downloaded here.
Contact Sager Power Systems, the authorized distributor for MEAN WELL North America, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.