Vox Power VCCM600 Modular Power Supply
The VCCM600 conduction cooled configurable power supply delivers a silent 600 Watts and up to 750 Watts of peak power for 5 seconds in a rugged 4” x 7” package and is the ultimate power solution for applications where reliability or audible noise are of concern. The product combines the advantages of a modular and configurable power supply with the high reliability of a fan-less architecture.
Designed with highest reliability and versatility in mind, the VCCM600 conduction cooled configurable power supply is suitable for applications ranging from the most controlled environments to the harshest conditions. Each configured solution can accommodate up to 4 isolated DC output modules and each module utilizes 100% SMT components to ensure reliability.
Standard features include full output voltage adjust range, externally controllable voltage and current and series & paralleling of outputs. The unique design approach and heat dissipation techniques allows the unit to be mounted in virtually any orientation giving system designers even more flexibility.
- World’s first conduction cooled modular configurable power supply
- 600 Watts conduction cooled rating
- 50 Watts peak rating (5 seconds)
- 500 Watts convection rating
- Standby power - 1Watt (In primary inhibit mode)
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Unique module design (100% SMT)
- Up to 4 isolated outputs at 150 Watts per channel
- Wide output adjust range
- Voltage and current dynamically controllable
- 5V/1A bias supply
- Approval to EN60601-1-2 Edition 3
- Programmable start-up state (laser applications)
- 5 year warranty
Download the datasheet here. Visit the VCCM600 catalog page for detailed specifications and additional downloads.
Chassis and modules are in stock. Contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for price & delivery information. (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org