TVN Series of ultra-low noise, isolated DC-DC converters from TRACO Power
With the TVN 3 and TVN 5WI series, TRACO Power merges the advantages of switch mode DC-DC converters and linear regulators.
These 3 Watt and 5 Watt switch mode DC-DC converters have a functional insulation system that provides an I/O-isolation voltage of 1600 VDC. The output voltage is fully regulated (line/load) and filtered for a residual ripple and noise of 10 mVp-p typ. It can even be reduced to 5 mVp-p by a single external 10 µF capacitor. The expenses for an external filtering can be kept down. With an efficiency of 80-89% (depending on model and operating point) the heat dissipation is very low. The low thermal losses have a direct positive impact to the lifetime and reliability not only for the DC-DC converter but also for the components around it.
The TVN 3 and TVN 5WI converters enable a cost efficient high performance solution for analogue circuits and for applications in instrumentation, audio & video, wireless communication, medical instruments, data acquisition systems, etc.
TRACO Power TVN 3 features:
- Compact SIP-8 metal package
- Models are selectable with fixed output voltages of 3.3, 5.0, 9.0,12, 15, 24, ±5.0, ±12, ±15 VDC
- Available with wide input ranges of 4.5 – 13.5 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC, 18 – 36 VDC or 36 – 75 VDC
TRACO Power TVN 5WI features:
- Six side shielded DIP-24 metal package
- Remote On/Off, over voltage protection, under voltage shut down and short circuit protection.
- Models are selectable with output voltages of 3.3, 5.0, 12, 15, 24, ±5.0, ±12, ±15, ±24 VDC.
- Available with ultra-wide input ranges of 4.5 – 12 VDC, 9 – 36 VDC or 18 – 75 VDC
Download TRACO Power's TVN 3 and TVN 5WI Series datasheets here:
Click here to visit the TRACO TVN 3 Series catalog page or here for TVN 5WI Series catalog page for price and inventory availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on www.power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for TRACO Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.