TRACO Power TXM 200 Series Compact 200 Watt Metal Cased Power Supplies
The TXM 200 series is a family of 200 Watt encased AC/DC power supplies designed for cost critical applications. It extends the existing TXM series which ranged from 15 to 150 Watt with an additional 200 Watt series. With a compact metal case and screw terminal block connections, they are easy to install in any equipment. There are three models of single output voltages from 12 VDC to 48 VDC. They also feature an universal input and comply with EN 55032 class B and the latest IEC/UL 60950-1 edition to cover a wide range of applications.
TRACO Power TXM Series Features:
- Compact 200 Watt metal cased power supplies
- Fan-less, convection cooled power supplies
- Cost efficient design
- High operating temperature up to 65°C
- Universal AC input 90 - 264 VAC
- Active power factor correction >0.95
- Withstand 300 VAC surge input for 5 sec.
- Certified according to IEC/UL 60950-1 and compliant to EN 55032 class B
- Adjustable output voltage
- Over current limitation and short circuit protection
- 3-year product warranty
Download additional information on TRACO Power's TXM Series
TRACO Power TXM Series Datasheet
TRACO Power TXM 200 Datasheet
Link to TRACO Power TXM Installation Instructions
Link to TRACO Power TXM Certifications
Link to TRACO Power TXM Dimensions
The TRACO Power TXM Series is in stock at Sager. Visit the Sager TRACO Power TXM Series product catalog for price and availability.
For more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for TRACO Power at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.