TRACO Power TSP Series of 72~600 Watt AC-DC, DIN Rail Power Supplies
High immunity against electrical disturbances and rugged metal casing make these modules the best choice to power sensitive loads in industrial process systems, machine tools or other demanding industrial applications.
The TSP series comprises high performance DIN-rail mount power supplies designed for reliable operation under difficult factory floor conditions. They provide a DC-OK signal and external shut down function. Detachable screw terminal blocks make the connection easy.
This power supply line is accompanied by a wide range of function modules for reliable system solutions:
- Redundancy modules for true current sharing in parallel operations and for redundant systems.
- Battery controller modules to configure high reliable UPS systems for 12, 24, and 48VDC.
- Buffer modules for protection against short time AC power loss.
TRACO Power TSP Series Features:
- Rugged metal case for harsh industrial environments
- Shock and vibration proof
- Worldwide Safety approval packages
- ATEX certification tested in accordance to IECEX (opt. EX)
- Model TSP 090-124N meets NEC class 2
- Industrial operating temperature range: -25°C to 70°C
- Adjustable output voltage
- Protection against short-circuit, overvoltage and over-temperature
- Power OK signal, Remote On/Off
- Wall mounting (opt.)
- 3 years warranty
Traco Power TSP Series Applications:
- Industrial process systems
- Factory automation
- Demanding industrial applications
- Machine tools
The TRACO Power TSP-72~600 series is in stock at Sager. Visit the Sager TRACO Power product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for TRACO Power at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.