TRACO Power TMPS10 Ultra Compact 10W AC-DC Power Modules
TRACO Power TMPS10 10W AC/DC Power Modules are ultra-compact (1.0 x 1.5”) AC/DC power supply modules in a lightweight fully encapsulated plastic casing for PCB mounting. TMPS10 meets the latest safety approvals for industrial and IT solutions (IEC/EN/UL 62368-1) and is also certified to IEC/EN 60335-1 for household appliances. These TRACO Power 10W modules are designed for low power applications or stand-by power circuits of larger systems (130% peak currents facilitates increased loads during activation of system level circuits). No load power consumption of 0.15W max (ERP Ready) and EN60335-1 approval make these modules ideal for IoT, building / home automation, and industrial applications.
TRACO Power TMPS 10 Features:
- Ultra Compact 10W PCB Power module in 25.4mm x 38.1mm (1.0" x 1.5") package
- Certified to EN 60335-1 and UL 62368-1 for household and industrial appliance
- Reinforced I/O isolation 4000VAC
- –25°C to 70°C operating temperature range
- Allows 130% peak current up to 30s
- Ready to meet ErP directive, < 0.15W no load power consumption
- EMI meets EN 55032 class B and EN 55014-1
- Protection class II prepared
- Three-year product warranty
TRACO Power TMPS 10 Applications:
- Household appliances
The TRACO Power TMPS 10 series is in stock at Sager. Visit the Sager TRACO Power TMPS 10 product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for TRACO Power at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.