TRACO Power THM Series of Medical DC/DC Converters
The THM series is a 3~30 watt range of medical DC/DC converters in high-density packages with either with wide 2:1 or ultra-wide 4:1 input ranges. They provide a reinforced isolation system for 5000 VACrms isolation (250VACrms working voltage) and a very low leakage current of less than 2.5 μA. The units are approved to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2 x MOPP (Means Of Patient Protection) and BF Compliance with an ISO 14971 risk management file.
TRACO Power THM Series Features:
- I/O isolation 5000 VACrms | 250 VACrms working voltage
- IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd Edition Approved
- EMC to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class A
- 2xMOPP | BF Compliant Applications
- Risk management file according to ISO 14971
- Low leakage current < 2.5 μA
- Extended operating temperature range –40°C to 80°C.
- Operating up to 5000m altitude
- 5 year product warranty
Click the links below for THM Series datasheets:
Click here to visit the TRACO Power series catalog page for price and availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for TRACO Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.