TRACO Power TBLC Series DIN Rail Power Supply
These new DIN-Rail mounting power supplies are designed for industrial and building/residential automation applications. The TBLC series are intended for connecting as class II devices, so the safety earth connection is not required. They are mountable in flat racks due to their small dimensions in depth. Their dimensions comply to the DIN 43 880 standard.
TRACO Power TBLC Series Features:
- High power density in low profile - depth only 55 mm
- Low output ripples and spikes
- High efficiency & low standby current
- IEC/EN 60335-1 for residential/household applications
- UL508, UL 60950-1,UL 1310 class II approved
- NEC class 2 (except TBLC 90 and TBLC 75-112)
- Universal input range 85 to 264 VAC
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to 70°C max.
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Adjustable output voltage and DC-OK indicator LED.
Click the link below for TBLC Series, 6-90 datasheet:
TBLC Series, 6-90
Click here to visit the TRACO Power series catalog page for price and availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on power.sager.com
for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for TRACO Power, at (866) 588-1750 or power.sager.com.