TRACO Power introduces TIM 2 & 3.5 series of Medical Grade DC-DC Converters
The TIM 2 and 3.5 series are a range of high performance, regulated 2 and 3.5 Watt DC/DC converters in a DIP-16 or a SMD plastic package.
The reinforced I/O-isolation system complies with the medical safety requirements for 2 × MOPP (Means Of Patient Protection). The converters constitute also a reliable solution for many demanding applications such as transportation systems, industrial control equipment, measurement equipment, and some IGBT driver applications.
TRACO Power TIM 2 & 3.5 features:
- I/O isolation 5000 VACrms rated for 250 VACrms working voltage
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP and operation to 5000 m altitude
- Low leakage current < 2 µA for BF-applications
- Extended operating temperature range –40°C to 95°C.
- EMC compliance to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class A
- 5-year product warranty
Download TRACO Power's TIM Series datasheets here:
TRACO Power TIM 2 Series Datasheet
TRACO Power TIM 3.5 Series Datasheet
TRACO Power TIM 2SMSeries Datasheet
TRACO Power TIME 3.5SM Series Datasheet
Click here to visit the TRACO TIM 2 Series catalog page or here for TIM 3.5 Series catalog page for price and inventory availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for TRACO Power, at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.