TRACO Power announces TEQ 300WIR family of isolated DC/DC converter modules
300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications
TRACO Power has released the TEQ 300WIR family of isolated, high performance DC/DC converter modules featuring ultra-wide 4:1 input ranges with Railway (EN 50155) and Industrial (IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 & UL 508) safety approvals.
The TEQ 300WIR family consists of 8 standard models offering input ranges of 18~75 / 43~160 VDC and output voltages of 12 / 24 / 28 / 48 VDC. These 300 watt chassis mount DC/DC converters are fully potted in a sealed metal case that has been qualified for resistance against shock and vibration in industrial and railway environments per EN 61373 and MIL-STD-810F. Their high efficiency and heatsink design allow for convection-cooled operation of -40°C to 80°C (up to 55°C without derating). Status and control features include remote on/off, remote sense and active current share. These converters measure a mere 6.00 x 4.00 x 1.52”. All models are safety approved to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, EN 50155, UL 508, CB test report and bear the CE Mark with a warranty of 3 Years.
TEQ 300WIR Features:
- High power block with excellent thermal convection
- Operating temperature -40°C to 80°
- Increased shock & vibration resistance
- Ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range
- EN 50155 approval for railway applications
- Excellent efficiency up to 92%
- Constant current output characteristic for battery load applications
- Power sharing (up to 3 pcs in parallel)
- Input filter meet EN 55022, class A
- I/O isolation 3000 VDC
- Infinite capacitive load
- Under voltage lock-out circuit
- Soft start
- Input protection filter
Download the datasheet. Click here to launch the TRACO catalog for price and inventory availability.
Visit the TRACO Power page on www.power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for TRACO Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.