TF Series Single Output Industrial Grade Power Supplies from SL Power
The TF Series was designed for power-hungry applications such as automatic test, semiconductor test, and industrial imaging. These applications require power supplies that are flexible, compact, and reliable, beyond simple considerations of input and output.
Being able to program the DC output voltage anywhere from near-zero volts to as much as 60 Volts provides equipment designers the flexibility in one power supply that they can apply to more than one product development, eliminating the need to re-qualify a power supply every time a new project is started.
Additionally, the output voltage programming capability via digital communication allows the equipment designer to optimize their circuit design for each specific system by utilizing this feature to allow their equipment to adjust the power supply’s voltage or current as each system needs.
SL Power's TF Series Features and Benefits:
- 800W, 1500W or 3000W Fan-Cooled (Load & Temperature Controlled)
- Programmable Output Voltage (0% ~ 105%)
- Programmable Output Current (0% ~ 105%)
- Forced Current Sharing at Parallel Operation
- Constant Current Limit
- Selectable 5V/0.5A or 9V/0.3A Auxiliary Output
- Remote Setting Multiple PSU via RS232, RS485 & I²C
- Protection: OVP, OLP, OTP, Fan Failure
- Remote ON/OFF, Remote Sense Function
- Power OK Signal
- 3 Year Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Global Control via RS232
Click links below for SL Power's TF Series datasheets:
Visit the SL Power TF Series product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the SL Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for SL Power at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.