SL Power's ME150 AC-DC medical external power supply
A high performance AC to DC external power supply family designed for medical applications.
The ME150 Medical Series external AC-DC power supplies are approved to safety EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd edition with isolation levels which satisfy the 2 MOPP requirements and designed to UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th edition for EMC*. The ME150 Series models will operate at universal input range of 90 to 264Vac over the wide temperature range of -20°C to 50°C, delivering full rated output power up to 40°C and applicable output power derating at 50°C. These models are available in desktop versions, include an IP22 rating per IEC60529 for the enclosure, and the output cable can be terminated at a variety of output connectors.
SL Power ME150 Series Features:
- Compact size: 6.5” x 2.8” x 1.5”
- Meets UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th edition for EMC*
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd edition with isolation levels which satisfy the 2 MOPP requirements
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI and EU CoC Version 5, Tier 2 Requirements
- No load input power
- Average Efficiency
- Up to 150W of AC-DC Power
- Universal Input 85-264Vac Input Range
- Meets EN55011/CISPR11, FCC Part 15.109 Class B Conducted & Radiated Emissions, w/ 6db margin
- E-cap life of >10 years
- >3M hours MTBF
- IP22 Rated Enclosure
- 3 Year Warranty
Click here to download the SL Power ME150 Series datasheet.
Visit the SL Power 150 Series product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the SL Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for SL Power at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.