SL Power Introduces TB110 Series of AC/DC Power Supplies
In stock at Sager, SL Power's new TB110 Series internal power supplies for test and measurement applications. The new TB110 Series models offer up to 90 percent efficiency and a very compact form factor. These new models are the ideal power solution when high efficiency, superior electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance are required. The TB110 models feature:
- Full EMC protection by meeting the highest levels of EN61000-4-x standards;
- Greater than 15-year e-cap life at 40°C ambient operating conditions;
- Greater than 1,000,000 hours MTBF calculated at 50°C;
- Small 2.0” x 4.0” x 1.4” size, ideal for use in 1U chassis applications;
- Up to 110 watts of output power with airflow or 80 watts when convection cooled;
- Class B conducted EMI with 6db margin and Class B Radiated EMI with 3db margin;
- 5Vdc at 1A Standby Output.
The high performance TB110 Series provides the optimum power solution for many types of noise sensitive test equipment including analyzers, signal generators, analytical instruments and more.
The TB110 models feature a universal input of 90 to 264 Vac and are available in outputs of 12V, 24V and 48V. All models are CE-marked to low-voltage directive and approved to ITE standards of CSA/EN/IEC/UL60950-1, 2nd Edition, Am. 2.
Click here for the datasheet.
Click here for the product catalog and availability, or contact Sager Power Systems, the authorized distributor for SL Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.