SL Power Introduces 90W Single Output External Power Medical Series
A high performance AC to DC external power supply family designed for medical applications.
The ME90 Medical Series external AC-DC power supplies are approved to safety EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd edition with isolation levels which satisfy the 2 MOPP requirements and designed to UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th edition for EMC*. The ME90 Series models will operate at universal input range of 90 to 264Vac over the wide temperature range of -20°C to 50°C, delivering full rated output power up to 40°C and applicable output power derating at 50°C. These models are available in desktop versions, include an IP22 rating per IEC60529 for the enclosure, and the output cable can be terminated at a variety of output connectors.
- Meets UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th edition for EMC (professional equipment only)
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd edition with isolation levels which satisfy the 2 MOPP requirements
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI Requirements
- Up to 90W of AC-DC Power
- Universal Input 90-264Vac Input Range
- Desktop Style Package
- Meets EN55011/CISPR11, FCC Part 15.109 Class B Conducted & Radiated Emissions, with 6db margin
- E-cap life of >7 years
- 3 Year Warranty
- IP22 Rated Enclosure
Click below for the datasheet:
Click here for product catalog and availablity. For more information on this and other quality products from SL Power, contact Sager Power Systems, the authorized distributor for SL Power, at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.