SL Power Electronics introduces TE240 Series external power supplies
SL Power Electronics, an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of high-efficiency power supplies, today announces the introduction of the TE240 Series external power supplies to its extensive Level VI family.
The single-output TE240 Series models are highly efficient, Level VI compliant external power supplies designed for easy integration with test and measurement equipment and industrial applications that require enhanced levels of performance at higher power levels. Design engineers will appreciate the TE240 model’s many features, including:
- Up to 240 Watts of DC Power
- Long life through the use of high-quality electrolytic capacitors that provide greater than 7-year life operation
- Higher levels of electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) parameters than other high power external products
- Heavy industrial levels of EMC per EN61000-4-X for protecting end-use equipment from harsh electrical environments, including 8/15kV for ESD and 4kV for input surge protection
- High-efficiency performance that goes beyond the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Level VI standard.
In addition, low common mode noise, level 4 ESD protection (IEC61000-4-2: 8kV/15kV) and surge protection (IEC61000-4-5: 1kV CM/4kV DM) help to ensure the highest overall performance.
“Our new TE240 Series of external power solutions provide engineers with a powerful, low-noise, highly reliable power source for both fixed and mobile test equipment such as video waveform monitors, signal generators, and more,” said Global Product Manager Paul Kingsepp. “Design engineers will especially appreciate the easy integration of the TE240 with their equipment, enabling more focus on their product’s features and getting their end product to market faster.”
The 240-watt models complete SL Power’s TE Series Level VI external power supply product offering with incremental power levels from 10 watts to 240 watts and various DC output connector options, providing maximum flexibility.
Click here for the datasheet.
Click here for our product catalog or contact Sager Power Systems, the authorized distributor for SL Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.