MINT1275 275W Single Output Medical Series from SL Power
A superior performance 275 Watts AC to DC power supply designed for Medical applications. Feature rich and highly Efficient, the MINT1275 product family with active current share for redundant applications can easily fit in 1U chassis, and provides 180 Watts convection cooled or 275 Watts with moving air. Input & output monitoring alarms plus 12V/1A fan output and 5V standby voltage are among other standard features available in the MINT1275 family. All 5 models are CE marked to the low voltage directive and approved to IEC60601-1 3rd edition.
- 3” x 5” x 1.4” Package
- Ideal for 1U Applications
- Class I and Class II versions
- Up to 275W of AC-DC Power
- Universal Input 90-264 VAC
- Approved to CSA/EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd Edition, 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Forced Current Share
- 5V standby and 12V fan outputs
- Inhibit, Power Fail, Output OK Signals
- Efficiency 92% typical
- 3 Year Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
Click here for the datasheet:
Click here for the Value Proposition.
Click here for the product catalog and availability, or contact Sager Power Systems, the authorized distributor for SL Power, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.