New Medical PM651 Series AC/DC Power Supply from Protek Power
The PM651 series of AC-DC switching power supplies in a package of 4 x 8 x 2.58 inches are capable of delivering 600-650 watts of continuous power at 30 CFM forced air cooling.
The units are constructed on a printed circuit board with a U-bracket for mechanical support and heat sinking. A cover and fan assembly can be added during manufacturing. They are designed for medical applications including those needing BF rated insulation and/or an operation altitude up to 5000 meters.
Protek's PM651 Series Features:
- BF Class insulation
- Operation altit ude up to 5000 meters
- 100-240 VAC input with active PFC
- Less than 300 μA leakage current
- Standby output 5VDC at 200mA
- EN55011 Class B conducted emissions
- Inhibit - TTL high to disable output
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
Download the Protek Power PM651 Series datasheet:
Visit the Protek Power page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for Protek Power, at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.