PFA300 Series 300W ITE AC/DC Power Supply from Power Partners
Power Partners releases a 3" x 5" compact 300W ITE AC/DC power supply - available in Open Frame, U-Channel or Enclosed versions.
The PFA300 Series delivers 300W of power with forced air convection cooling, 400W of peak power capability, while offering 200W of power with natural convection cooling.
With universal input voltage range of 90-264VAC and seven output voltage selections (12V, 18V, 24V, 30V, 36V, 48V and 54V), the PFA300 series has built-in thermal protection, 12V fan output, remote sense, and a power on LED indicator.
The PFA300 Series is EN55032 Class B EMI approved and certified to UL/cUL/EN 60950-1. Additional highlighted features of this power supply include; <100uA earth leakage current, short circuit, overvoltage and overload protection, 5000m altitude operation, extended operating temperature of -30°C to 85°C (derating after 50C), 100% burn-in/hi-pot testing, and MTBF of >170K hours per MIL-STD-217F.
The dimensions of the PFA300 in open frame are 5”(L) x 3”(W) x 1.36”(H); in u-channel are 5”(L) x 3.31”(W) x 1.69”(H) and in enclosed with fan are 5.51”(L) x 3.31”(W) x 1.69”(H).
- 3 x 5 300W ac/dc power supply delivering 300 watts of power with forced air convection cooling, 400 watts of peak power capability, and 200 watts of power with natural convection cooling
- 7 output voltage selections (12V, 18V, 24V, 30V, 36V, 48V and 54V)
- built-in thermal protection
- 12V fan output
- remote sense
- power on LED indicator
- fully certified
- dimensions of the open frame version 5”(L) x 3”(W) x 1.36”(H)
- dimensions of the u-channel version 5”(L) x 3.31”(W) x 1.69”(H)
- dimensions of the enclosed with fan version 5.51”(L) x 3.31”(W) x 1.69”(H)
PFA300 Series Applications:
- Aggressive start up loads - DC motors and capacitive loads
- Industrial equipment
- Cold temperature applications
Download the datasheet here:
In stock at Sager. Buy online from Sager Power Partners.
Visit the Power Partners page on power.sager.com for more information or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized distributor for Power Partners in North America, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.