QUINT AC UPS
The intelligent UPS ensures maximum system availability. The IQ technology is intuitive and provides you with information as soon as it is required.
- Optimum use of the buffer time: charging state and remaining run-time of the power storage device are known and easily viewed
- Early warning before failure: the UPS knows the remaining life expectancy of the battery
- Current status: the UPS determines the current performance of the battery
- Optimized for your application: various different power storage device types such as CAP modules
- Optimized integration into the system – by connecting the UPS to higher-level controllers
The 100-percent solution for AC applications
The UPS module for 120 V AC/230 V AC with 400 W/500 VA power is suitable for power interruptions that last several hours. It delivers an interference-free sine curve at the output.
- Preventive battery monitoring – the optimum time for battery replacement is indicated, helping avoid costs incurred as a result of failure or premature replacement
- Can be used worldwide for input voltages from 96 to 264 V AC: in the event of mains failure, the output is automatically supplied with 120 V AC/60 Hz or 230 V AC/50 Hz, with manual voltage preselection possible
- Simplified startup: the UPS can be switched on without an AC power source present
- Maximum energy efficiency: Stand-by operation with 99-percent efficiency for charged batteries
- Comprehensive signaling and configuration thanks to switching outputs, USB interface, data port, and configuration with an external memory stick (IFS-CONFSTICK)
|Part Number ||Part Description ||Input Voltage ||Output Voltage (Mains) ||Output Voltage (Battery) ||Current (A) |
|2320270 ||QUINT-UPS/ 1AC/ 1AC/500VA ||120 V AC - 230 V AC ||120 V AC - 230 V AC ||120 V AC - 230 V AC ||24 |