MEAN WELL UHP-500 Series of Power Supplies
MEAN WELL's UHP-500 series is a 500W single-output slim type power supply with 31mm, low profile design. Adopting the full range 90~264VAC input, the entire series provides an output voltage line of 4.2V, 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, 36V and 48V. In addition to the high efficiency up to 95%, the whole series operates from -20 - +70º C under air convection without a fan. UHP-500 has complete protection functions and 5G anti-vibration capabilities. It complies with international safety regulations; such as TUV EN60950-1, UL60950-1, and GB4943. UHP-500 series serves as a high-performance power supply solution for various industrial applications.
MEAN WELL UHP-500 Features:
- Slim Low Profile: 31mm
- fanless design
- 90~264VAC full range input
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
- High working efficiency up to 95%
- 150% peak load capability(100ms)
- Built-in active PFC function
- No load/standby power consumption<0.5w
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meter
- -20~ +70º C working temperature
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- Approvals: CUL/TUV/CCC/CB/CE
- ( L x W x H ):233 x 81 x31 mm dimension
- 3 years warranty
MEAN WELL UHP-500 Applications:
- Industrial automation machinery
- Industrial and mechanical control systems
- Electronic instruments and apparatus
- LED display applications
Download MEAN WELL's UHP-500 series datasheet.
In stock at Sager. Click here to visit the Sager MEAN WELL UHP-500 product catalog page for price and availability.
Visit the MEAN WELL page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for MEAN WELL, at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.