MEAN WELL SDR Series of 75-960 Watt AC-DC DIN Rail Power Supplies
The SDR series is a slim size AC-DC DIN Rail power supply in a metal case that can be installed on a TS-35/7.5 or 15 mounting rail.
It features operation from 90-264VAC (180-264VAC for SDR-960), with high efficiency up to 94% and low power dissipation. The design is UL508 (Industrial Control Equipment) and EN60950-1 approved while also meeting EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) industrial immunity levels. Most models have a built-in active PFC function as well as built-in DC OK relay contacts. The complete array of protection functions and peak load capability make the SDR series a very competitive power supply solution for industrial applications.
MEAN WELL SDR Series Features:
- High efficiency up to 94% and low power dissipation
- 130%~150% peak load capability by models
- Built-in active PFC function (except SDR-75)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- UL508 (industrial control equipment) approvedEN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Built-in DC OK relay contact (except SDR-75)
- Current sharing function (SDR-480P/960)
- 3 years warranty
MEAN WELL SDR Series Applications:
- Industrial control systems
- Factory automation
- Electro-mechanical apparatus
Download the MEAN WELL SDR Series datasheets:
SDR-75 Series DIN Rail Power Supply Datasheet
SDR-120 Series DIN Rail Power Supply Datasheet
SDR-240 Series DIN Rail Power Supply Datasheet
SDR-480 Series DIN Rail Power Supply Datasheet
SDR-480P Series DIN Rail Power Supply Datasheet
SDR-960 Series DIN Rail Power Supply Datasheet
The MEAN WELL SDR-75~960 series is in stock at Sager. Visit the Sager MEAN WELL product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the MEAN WELL page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for MEAN WELL at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.