MEAN WELL MPM-05-30 Miniature, Medical Grade AC-DC Power Supplies
MEAN WELL recently unveiled its new high density, miniature on board type medical grade AC-DC power supply, the encapsulated type MPM-05-30.
The new MPM series is one third the size of the previous version, but offers a wider operating temperature, higher efficiency and lower no load power consumption. The new series complies with IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 3rd version medical related safety regulations, possessing 2 x MOPP isolation level and low leakage current (<80μA) for type BF (Body Floating, patient contact type) medical equipment.
- High density and compact size
- 2 x MOPP isolation level and super low leakage current (<80μA) suitable for BF application
- No load power consumption < 0.075W (0.09W for 3.3V)
- -40~ 85ºC wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- EMI Class B for Class II configuration
- 5000 meters operating altitude
- Safety certificate: CB/TUV/UL (IEC60601-1, EN60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1)
- No requirement for minimum load
- 3 years warranty
All models are ideal for medical and home healthcare applications, including:
- Medical testing apparatus
- Portable medical devices
- Medical equipment requiring extremely low standby power consumption
Download the datasheets:
The MEAN WELL MPM-05-30 series is in stock at Sager. Visit the Sager MEAN WELL product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the MEAN WELL page on power.sager.com
for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for MEAN WELL at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.