MEAN WELL MFM Series of 05-30 Watt AC-DC, Medical Grade Power Supply
The MFM-05-30 series is a high density, small size AC-DC on-board, medical grade power supply. It features the operation for 80-264VAC, a low no load power consumption less than 0.075W, a high efficiency up to 91%, Class II (no FG) double insulation, outstanding dissipation, 5G anti-vibration, high EMC performance, 4KVAC isolation. The design observes IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 version three with 2xMOPP level and ultra-low leakage current (<80 u A). It is very suitable for BF (patient contact) type medical device or relevant equipment.
MEAN WELL MFM Series Features:
- Compact Sizes range from: 1.65”x0.88” up to 2.58”x1.38”
- Medical safety approved (2xMOPP) according to ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and IEC/EN60601-1
- Suitable for BF application with appropriate system consideration
- No load power consumption <0.075W
- Extremely low leakage current
- Wide operating temperature range -40 - 85 C
- EMI class B for class II configuration
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- No minimum load required
- Typical lifetime > 52K hours
- 3 years warranty
MEAN WELL MFM Series Applications:
- Portable medical devices
- Mobile clinical workstations
- Medical computer monitors
- Medical examination instruments
Download the MEAN WELL MFM Series datasheets:
The MEAN WELL MFM-05-30 series is in stock at Sager. Visit the Sager MEAN WELL product catalog for price and availability.
Visit the MEAN WELL page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor and Value-add Solution Provider, for MEAN WELL at (866) 588-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.