Artesyn CNS650-M Series Open-Frame AC-DC Power Supplies
The CNS650-M series of single output open-frame AC-DC power supplies are offered in 12V, 24V, or 48V outputs with 15% Trim range. Each power supply comes with a 12V fan output and 5V standby. All models feature ITE and medical safety approvals and accept a universal input of 90 - 264 Vac. Depending on operating conditions, its 4'' x 6'' x 1.54'' compact and high density "U-Channel" Construction delivers up to 400 watts of output power with free air convection cooling and up to 650 watts with 400 LFM of forced air. These power supplies are ideal for industrial systems as well as for medical applications.
CNS650-M Features and Benefits:
- Designed for forced air and natural convection cooling
- Medical and ITE safety approvals, 2x MOPP
- PMBus Interface
- Active Current Share with OR-ing FET
- Dual Input fuse
- Medical Type BF ready
- Active Power Factor Correction, 61000-3-2 compliant
- Built-in Class B EMI filter
- Less than 1U high
- 4"x6" U-channel construction (open-frame or end fan variants available for 12V)
- <500 mW no-load power consumption
Download the datasheet. Click here to launch the Artesyn catalog for price and inventory availability.
Visit the Artesyn page on power.sager.com for more information on their offering or contact a Sager Power Systems representative, the authorized Distributor for Artesyn, at (866) 588-1750 or email@example.com.