AMLD-Z Series Now Boasts CE Mark for EN 55015 and EN 61547
Aimtec’s AMLD-Z series of DC/DC LED drives now boasts the CE mark of conformity for electrical lighting standards EN 55015 (internationally known as CISPR 15) and EN 61547. These standards address interference by limiting radio disturbances and electromagnetic compatible as it relates to EMC immunity requirements respectively, both of which are important electrical safety issues.
Key parameters of AMLD-Z:
• DIP24 Package
• Wide (8:1) input range of 7 -60VDC
• Constant output currents ranging from 150mA to 1000mA
• Output power from 6 watts to 48watts
Key features of AMLD-Z:
• Operating temperature of -40oC to +85oC at full load
• Remote ON/OFF control function
• Both PWM and analog voltage dimming control (0 – 100%).
• Continuous open and short circuit protection
• Operates at efficiency rates as high as 97%