Engineered Power Solutions
When an off-the-shelf power supply won’t do the job,
let Sager Power Systems design a solution to fit your needs.
At Sager Power Systems, we provide engineered power solutions tailored to achieve the perfect balance between performance, reliability and cost. We specialize in utilizing existing power supplies and DC/DC converters for integration into custom power subsystems. Our state-of-the-art, UL approved Power Solutions Center offers in-house engineering and manufacturing for a complete range of value-added services – all with faster time to market and higher reliability than a typical custom build.
Sager Power Systems’ Power Solutions Center has designed and manufactured a broad range of power solutions in a variety of industries including medical, industrial and test / instrumentation.
- Cost effective solutions
- Reduced time-to-market
- Minimized risk with field-proven power technologies
- Experienced power supply design engineers
- US-based design and manufacturing for local support
Click here to download our Engineered Solutions brochure.
A short summary of our engineering and manufacturing capabilities listed below:
|Electrical Design |
- Schematic capture / simulation
- EMI / EMC / ripple / noise management
- Analog Status & Control
- Digital Interface (I2C, SMBus, RS232)
- Hot-Swap / Redundant Operation
- Output Voltage Sequencing
| Printed Circuit Board Design |
- In-house modeling & layout
- Design for manufacturability
- 3D-model, photo-rendering, animation
- Thermal, stress and mass simulation
|Quality and Test |
- 100% production FVT testing
- 100% production safety testing
- Test Report ships with every unit
- 40,000 SF Facility
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Safety Certified by UL, CSA, TUV & VDE
- ATE Data Retention