Artesyn iHP12 | iHP24 Modular Power Supply
Designed for a wide range of medical and industrial applications, Artesyn’s iHP configurable intelligent power system provides accuracy, resolution and stability as either a programmable voltage or current source. It provides up to 24 kW in 3 kW increments and can be configured for up to 8 outputs using a wide variety of plug-in modules that address a large range of voltages and currents.
Safety approvals secured by Artesyn eliminate the need for an isolation transformer in medical equipment. The iHP power system also has industrial safety approvals, including compliance to the SEMI F47 standard for semiconductor processing equipment. The iHP power system offers developers either an analog or digital interface to their system supporting standard communications protocols, while a software graphical user interface (GUI) allows for easy configuration.
- Multi output intelligent and modular high power system
- Standard 19” rack
- Outputs parallel up to 1600 A
- Outputs series up to 1000 V
- 100% digital control
- Outputs program as voltage or current source
- Versatile input configurable to:
- Low line 180-264 Vac single phase and 3-phase
- High line 342-528 Vac 3-phase
- Medical safety approved – NO ISOLATION XFMR NEEDED
- Flexible control interfaces
- Air cooled
- Semi F47 compliance
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Programmable slew rate
- Fast current slew rate up to 200 Hz
- Active power factor correction
- User defined command profiles
Contact Sager Power Systems for price and availability.
Artesyn iHP Datasheet
|Approvals: || * UL/CSA/EN/IEC UL60950-1 2nd Edition |
* UL / EN / IEC / ES 60601-1 (2005 C1:09 A2:10) 3rd Edition ?
* CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2008) ?
* CB Certificate and Report
* CE (LVD RoHS), EN60950-1
|Global Communication || * USB Port |
* RS485 / CAN
|Status & Control (Module): || * Current Program |
* Voltage Program
* Current Monitor
* Voltage Monitor
* Current Share
* Module Inhibit
* Remote Sense
* V Margin
|Standby Power: || * 5VSB @ 1.0A |
|Options: || * Parallel Connections |
* Series Connections
* PowerPro Connection Module (Part number:73-778-000)
See specification for Parallel and Series Connection Codes
24kW / 8 Slot Chassis / 342-528 VAC 3-Phase Input populated with six 12V modules, one 24V Module and one 48V module. Slots 1~6 are tied in Parallel.
12kW / 4 Slot Chassis / 220 VAC Single-Phase Input populated with four 250V modules tied in Series Connection.